1. The user is guaranteed respect for his rights in the field of personal data protection. In line with what is taken up and stated by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of their personal data, the user has the right to ask the Data Controller:
- Access: the user can request confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him or her is being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this information;
- Rectification: you can ask to rectify or integrate the data you have provided, if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Deletion: you can request your data removal if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in the event of revocation of consent or objections to processing, in the event of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation for deletion or they refer to subjects under the age of fourteen;
- The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purposes of conservation, with the exclusion of other processing, for the period necessary to rectify your data, in case of illicit processing for which you oppose the cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to you and, finally, in the event of opposition to the processing and a check is underway on the prevalence of the Data Controller's legitimate reasons compared to yours.
- Opposition: you can object at any time to the processing of your data, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to proceed with the processing which prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or defense in legal proceedings.
- Portability: you can ask to receive your data, or have it transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
2. At any time, the user may request to exercise the above-mentioned rights in relation to the site; www.it.abproperty.it
by contacting the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating object, e.g. “Deletion of personal data”.
The letter must contain:
- Name and surname of the applicant
- Written request for cancellation/update/correction
- Email address used for registration (email)
- Contact address and telephone number
3. Furthermore, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: "Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data" if he believes that his rights have been violated by www://abproperty.it
or if you do not consider the response of www://abproperty.it
to be satisfactory.